The UCBB is a dual port signal breakout board making the wiring and connections to 2 LPT ports or to 2 ports on a motion controller easy. One of the ports has standard LPT port pinout and the second port has a pinout of a bidirectional LPT port when switched to the input direction. This makes it an excellent pairing with the UC300 motion controller and UCCNC motion control software. The exact pinout of the ports are described in details in this manual.
The board has a total of 16 outputs and 18 inputs. All I/Os are optically isolated with fast 10Mbit/sec speed optocouplers. The outputs are capable to drive 24V voltage levels and upto 1Amps of current with integrated Nchannel power mosfets. The inputs are also optically isolated with fast 10Mbit/sec speed optocouplers and are capable to interface to outputs of sensors and switches with NPN, PNP, push-pull and line driver outputs.
– 2x IDC26 ports with LPT port pinout. One standard LPT port and one input type LPT port.
– 16 outputs and 18 inputs.
– All I/Os optical isolated with high speed 10Mbit/sec optocouplers.
– Open-drain Mosfet outputs for external relay control.
– Pluggable screw terminals.
– LED indicators on all I/Os.
– 24V capable I/Os.
Download the Product Manual here:
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO LPT PORT CONFIGURATION THIS BOB WILL ONLY WORK WITH THE UC300 and NOT the UC400