- Working Area 915 x 610 x 135 mm
- 230v / 10 Amp single phase power required
- UCCNC PC based motion controller (software included)
- 800w ER11 Air cooled High Frequency Electro Spindle
- 1/4″ & 1/8″ ER11 Collets included
- Interlocking Aluminium T-Slot Table
- Precision Ball Screws on ALL axis
- Prismatic Linear Guides on ALL axis
- Auto Tool Touch-off Probe included
- MDF Spoil board included
- Stand Sold Separately
Professional and affordable
The i2R CNC router systems are built with industrial components and give you one of the most affordable entry level options into the world of CNC routers.We offer the i2r CNC router range with full support on the UCCNC controller. Ethernet connectivity to your PC for the utmost reliability. The i2R machines are supplied with fully recirculating ballscrews and profiled linear rails makes the i2r the most affordable industrial spec CNC router out there. We have looked for many years for a genuinely cost effective entry level CNC on industry standard components – the i2r encapsulates exactly this! Three phase AC 800W HF motor as standard
All BG Precision CNC routers available in Australia come factory wired with UCCNC PC based control.
Choose from three footprint options, 610 x 610mm, 610 x 915mm & 610 x 1220mm.
Please note the i2R Stand is an optional accessory. Please see here for all available accessories: CNC ACCESSORIES
NOTE: We do our best to always keep our products in stock but due to popular demand we do sell out from time to time. If your order is urgent please call to confirm availability.