BG Precision was established in May 2017 by Barry Grogan, originally from Ireland, but has been residing in Australia since 2011 working in the field of Engineering. Qualified as a Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineer with a keen interest in machining Barry has initiated a journey to bring excellence in small format CNC to market in Australia. BG Precision is not just a drop-ship store of OEM machines, but a provider that offers a complete, unique or tailored, customer focused CNC solution to the customer.
Our Vision at BG Precision
“BG Precision: Center of excellence in small format CNC”.
Our mission at BG Precision is to be of friendly, but professional service to anyone working with CNC. Whether it concerns professional or hobby use, we will provide you with a premium CNC solution to suit your needs. Our aim is to make CNC accessible to all end users whether you are looking for fun in your shed, a serious small business or have large scale industry needs, we are here to help.
Here are our goals and promises:
- We do not just sell a machine but offer a one stop customer service solution
- We strive to exceed our customers’ expectations and to deliver quality affordable products on time
- We aim to continuously improve in all aspects of our work
- We are innovative in our approach to achieve the best solutions for the customer
- We deliver 5 star customer service and after sales support