BG Precision AXIOM CNC router systems are fully supported on the UCCNC controller
CAM software such as Vectric is the software that allows you to convert your designs into Gcode. Once you have created / imported your part shape a few simple steps are applied to tell the software what machine, cutters and speeds you want to use.
Then with the click of a button you can export all the information (As Gcode) to the UCCNC and begin machining. As the UCCNC controller can run Gcode it opens up a variety of doors in terms of CAM software systems that are compatible
- Real time feedback of machine position to minimise mistakes
- 3D toolpath viewer
- Compatible OP systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1,10 on all both 32 and 64bit versions.
- Compatibility with a range of common CAM packages such as Vectric
- Very intuitive operation for fast learning
- This software connects to the external motion controller via a single ethernet connection