Teknomotor designed a smaller and lighter version of their Automatic Tool Changer ATC71. This ATC41-ISO20 is the lightest and shortest Automatic Tool Changer available in the market. The high quality and the low weight (<6kg) make this motor perfectly suitable to be installed on automatic desktop CNC routers and small robot applications for machining wood, aluminium and plastics. Teknomotor wanted to offer a best in class product for the most demanding customers. This version is equipped with ISO20. We also offer all the required parts to run the ATC motor, like a VFD, toolholders, cabling, etc.
- Automatic Tool Changer compatible with ISO20 Toolholders to ER11, ER16 and ER20
- Designed for radial and axial loads
- 2DB – Double ceramic angular contact bearings in both spindle nose and tail
- Max speed 30.000rpm
- Pressurized spindle to keep dust/chips out
- Stator: three-phase induction motor, insulation class F
- Rotor: copper squirrel cage
- Frame: closed frame is obtained from an extruded aluminium bar
- Ventilation: electric fan cooling (24VDC)
- Degree of Protection: IP54
- Balancing: executed according to ISO 1940: balancing grade 2.5 @ 30000rpm
ATC41-C-2DB-ISO20-SN S6(2.2kW) base24krpm max30krpm
WARNING: Do not run the motor without a toolholder attached, it will cause bearing damage!