- Axiom CNC Industrial 4-axis CNC Controller (optional Rotary Kit)
- 2.2kw/3HP ER20 Electro Spindle
- 1/4″ & 1/2″ ER20 Collets included
- Integrated Liquid Cooling System
- Interlocking Aluminium Table
- Precision Ball Screws on ALL axis
- Prismatic Guides on ALL axis
- Auto Tool Touch-off Plate included
- MDF Spoil board included
- UCCNC PC based control software included
- Machine Working Area: 915 x 610 x 150 mm
The Axiom Precision Pro+ Series CNC router is designed to be an affordable professional CNC router platform in a small desktop format out of the box. Powerful electro spindle performance, and rotary machining capability in a compact industrial machine. Our Pro+ Series CNC routers have a full 150mm Z travel capacity, and a quiet yet powerful 2.2kW / 3HP electro-spindle with integrated liquid cooling system. Each Pro+ machine is prewired to accept our optional Rotary Kit. The Axiom Autoroute Pro+ Series CNC routers also offer precision ball screws, prismatic guides, a robust steel frame, and interlocking aluminium table. In addition, the integrated MDF spoil boards promise you the all precision you need, since they can easily be milled flat for a true perpendicular surface to the spindle.
All BG Precision CNC routers available in Australia come factory wired with UCCNC PC based control.
Choose from three footprint options, 610 x 610mm, 610 x 915mm & 610 x 1220mm.
Please note the Axiom Stand is an optional accessory. Please see here for all available accessories: AXIOM CNC ACCESSORIES
NOTE: We do our best to always keep our products in stock but due to popular demand we do sell out from time to time. If your order is urgent please call to confirm availability.