These are our tapered ball nose solid carbide router bits. A perfect bit for 3d carving. They are coated in a very hard wearing TiXCO-Blue coating. The large polished flutes enables a very good chip clearance, less chance for chip re-welding, a superior surface finish and a longer tool life.
The Diamond Like Coating (DLC) creates a harder and tougher cutting ceramic over carbide edge, allowing for a prolonged cutting edge life and helps to prevent the build-up/galling of material in the flutes while cutting.
- Shaping / routing materials listed below
- General purpose soft media machining
Excellent for Cutting:
- Acrylic, PVC & Plastic
- Carbon Fiber
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP)
- Carbon Graphite
- Fiberglass PCB Board
- Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer – Plastic Materials (GFR)
PLEASE SELECT YOU SIZE BELOW: