The FogBuster is a patented low-pressure high volume sprayer that delivers a precisely targeted spray to the cutter and work piece without fine atomising of coolants, eliminating unwanted coolant mists or fogs that carry into the surrounding air, also reducing coolant waste. The absence of airborne oil based pollutants reduces the health risks associated with mist coolant systems significantly.
The rugged opaque blue Polypropylene reservoir makes it generally more durable and shatter resistant. It is compatible with many different coolant options and is fitted with a sight guage to view the coolant level.
Available with up to four sprayer heads making it ideal for applications that require more coolant dispersal on the work piece.
More Details can be found here:
DESCRIPTION: Our one gallon model FOG BUSTER comes complete with a standard 5 ft length of dual air/coolant tubing from the coolant reservoir to the sprayer head, a manual on/off air switch and a mounting bracket.
DESCRIPTION: Models 10100 single head and 10200 dual head FOG BUSTER come complete with a standard 5 ft length of dual air/coolant tubing from the coolant reservoir to the sprayer head, a manual on/off air switch and a steel wire handle to hang it.
- PN 00715 TUBING – DUAL AIR/COOLANT if you require more than the standard 5 ft supplied.
- PN 00165 CHECK VALVE if you are unable to mount the coolant reservoir at least level with the sprayer head (to prevent coolant flow back when the unit is turned off).
- PN 00355 SOLENOID SWITCH (110v, 22Ov, 24v AC or DC) for CNC controlled on/off operation.
One of four QUICK MOUNTS designed to hold the sprayer head in position
- PN 00311 ¾ QUICK MOUNT
- PN 00315 BOLT-ON QUICK MOUNT
- PN 00316 QUICK MOUNT WITH MAG BASE
- PN 00318 LATHE QUICK MOUNT